The original Brighton Public School was built in 1915. This is celebrated in a monument built in front of the recently built school. The monument is dedicated to the 100 years of education in the Brighton community. The current two storey building is attached to a wing that was built in the 1970’s to extend the original school. We offer full-day Kindergarten and Grades 1-8. Our Extended French Program begins in grade 5. The Brighton Children’s Centre is also located in our school.